2020 Federal Taxes are required for the 2021-2022 application.
Filing your taxes early is recommended.
Applications are available online March 1, 2021 through the Parent Login.
2021-2022 Eligibility Requirements
Income levels must be AT or WITHIN 200% of the Federal Poverty Levels issued by the Federal Government for 2021. This standard holds for the number of family members residing in the home of the parent or guardian applying for the scholarship. All members of the family who filed a 2020 – 1040 or received Income Assistance in 2020 must include their income in the income total of the applicant family.
I agree to the following terms and conditions in the event my child is awarded a scholarship by the CEO Foundation of Connecticut:
- I will promptly notify CEO Foundation of Connecticut of any changes in address
- I understand scholarship payments will continue only as long as my child is enrolled in and is attending an accredited private or parochial school
- I understand all scholarship awards are made at the sole discretion of the CEO Foundation of Connecticut.
- I understand preference is given to renewing scholars and siblings
- I agree to release the CEO Foundation of Connecticut from any liability in its efforts to provide a CEO scholarship
- I agree to authorize the school my child is attending to release a copy of the final report card and any achievement/measurement test scores for the 2020-2021 academic year to CEO.
- I understand that individual names and their grades or achievement scores WILL NOT BE RELEASED publicly. This information will be summarized and used to track the progress of CEO Scholars and for the purpose of advancement and development